ZEONEX and ZEONOR are two types of clear, optical polymer with glass-like transparency. The materials are characterized by properties such as low moisture absorption, good chemical resistance, and good moldability.
ZEONEX and ZEONOR are suitable for application areas such as camera lenses, mobile devices, optical mirrors, insulation, and medical technology.
The materials are characterized by:
- High transparency
- Extremely low water absorption and moisture permeation
- High thermostability (70°C to 160°C)
- High mechanical stiffness
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- High impact resistance
- Good moldability
- Excellent resistance to acids and bases